Monday, April 25, 2011

Goodbye

I don't know if anyone will read this, but I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for this last semester. As most of you know, I am going on my mission to Ukraine on May 18th. I never expected to be so blessed as to be admitted into my major and among so many talented people so soon in my college career.

You all really are very talented. I have been so humbled to see the works you produce and the way you think. Especially Nephi with your animations for storyboards, those blew my mind. Drew and Babetta too, you guys will go far with your talents.

I tend to learn by shutting up and watching what those around me are doing. You guys never disappointed in providing terrific insights and making me push my vision of the world.

To those who I have worked with, thank you for the amazing experiences. Fun times and enriching field experience, I loved every project. The last one was especially cool when I had the opportunity to work with Brenna and Mariana. And those of you that I never worked with, I regret not having enough time to get to know you better. You all had better be doing mind-blowing things with your education by the time I get back. I don't doubt that you will.

Amy, you have made a great class. It has been a very friendly environment, which is more than I can say for most of my classes this year. I have been challenged in each assignment. Overall, I have really enjoyed this experience. Good work with the educating.

Again, thank you all. It's been real. It's been cool. Thanks for letting me share in your media experience. Good luck to you all, and I hope to see most of you in 2013. Friend me on Facebook if you think of it.

-Brandon Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment