Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mormon Artist Response

Collin--I was very interested in hearing your father; a successful Mormon artist, talk about the hard work that it takes to actually be successful in writing. He was able to help me understand that most of the time success comes out of a lot of planning and sacrifice. I thought that you edited the interview quite well and showed us his work in a very visually interesting way and I just really enjoyed hearing about him. Thank you! Job well done!

Casen--I really loved your brothers work. I personally love the sky as well, so I can understand what he see's in it and why he chooses to photograph it. I thought that it was well edited and very fun and interesting to watch! It was a great example of art where you go for the things that feel good and right and focus on the things that give you joy and make you feel the spirit and through that, make others feel the spirit when they view you art.

No comments:

Post a Comment