Thursday, March 24, 2011

#9 Extension

Hey, sorry, I forgot to comment on your presentations guys, but better late than never.

Casen- I really liked your presentation and even though you just used your brother, it didn't feel like he was a cop out artist. I would have even loved to have done a podcast about his work. Especially because its so unique. He's even more awesome than I thought. I really liked how you overlaid the part where he says he sees the world differently now over some really cool photos of landscapes that extenuate how unique the landscape can appear to be.

Rhonda- Can I just say that your artist was honestly my favorite of the day. At least your presentation was the most inspiring to me. He was a young mormon artist whose art makes more sense to him than I feel like mine has in a long time. I want to emulate what I saw when I raise my own children. He certainly wouldn't have such a unique creative talent at such a young age if it hadn't been cultivated in the right environment, and I think that says a whole lot about what a mormon artist really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment